Our Mission & Goals
To assist our Vietnamese healthcare colleagues in enhancing the pediatric surgical capacity and increasing access to surgical care for all children of Vietnam.
IPSAC-VN (International Pediatric Specialists Alliance for the Children of VietNam) is a 501 (c) (3) philanthropic organization of volunteer clinicians and support personnel. The mission is to enhance the care of the children in Vietnam through partnership with our Vietnamese professionals in healthcare workforce and institutional capacity building. We provide educational and training exchanges, material and equipment, and academic support, and delivery of outreach surgery. Our team makes twice-yearly visits to Vietnam for program developments at major Children's Hospitals of the North, Central and South Vietnam.
For additional information, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
To provide education and training opportunities for our Vietnamese healthcare colleagues through:
1) participation in lecture and interactive sessions
2) support of academic activities at major pediatric hospitals, medical schools and schools of nursing in Vietnam
To enhance patient care by:
1) acquiring essential equipment for our Vietnamese colleagues
2) collaborating with our Vietnamese colleagues to identify children who
have limited access to surgical treatment
3) providing and implementing mechanisms to bring these children to
centers where they can receive proper surgical evaluation and treatment
4) identifying innovative means of enhancing patient access to surgical care